Top 5 IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali – The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test of the world’s most popular English language proficiency for higher education and global migration.
More than 11,000 institutions worldwide rely on IELTS, so when you take the test you can be sure that it is recognized by educational institutions, employers, governments and professional bodies around the world.
As one of the pioneers of the four English language skills tests 30 years ago, IELTS still sets the standard for the English language test today. The governments of Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom use IELTS to process immigration applications.
Here are the best Top 5 IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali
1st out of Top 5 IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali
Masterprep is a leading English language training organization that has been offering many intense but exciting programs for the past 19 years. The academy is constantly working to upgrade its content and provide better guidance to its students. We constantly strive to innovate and improve teaching methods that help students prepare for tests. We prepare students for IELTS Academic, IELTS General Training, TOEFL, PTE, SELPIP, CAL-CE, UKVI and Spoken English.
We, at Masterprep, base our curriculum on the latest developments in the field of English language teaching. The training style is interactive with workshops and presentations, which stimulates the curiosity of the learners to acquire the required skills and achieve their target marks. We design our programs in such a way that one accesses a student’s language skills and incorporates them into a class accordingly.
Contact Details of Masterprep
Address: SCO 7, Level III (Above Blue Door Cafe), Sector 17-E Chandigarh 160017 Punjab, India
Business Phone Number:+91 172 4371400, +91 7347012770
2nd out of Top 5 IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali
ThinkNEXT is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified organization providing the best IELTS coaching in Mohali. ThinkNext is one of the best IELTS institutes in Mohali specializing in providing IELTS courses and assisting students in IELTS preparation.
So, enhance your skills in every aspect of the English language by joining IELTS coaching at ThinkNext – Mohali’s best IELTS institute and 7+ band scores in IELTS exams.
ThinkNext’s IELTS classes in Mohali serve aspiring candidates to achieve heights in IELTS exams. Given the fact that students have different tastes and needs, we have designed courses specifically to meet their needs.
Contact Details of ThinkNEXT
Address: S.C.F 113, Phase 11, Sector 65, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India 160062
Business Phone Number: 78374-01000
3rd out of Top 5 IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali
British Career Group
Incorporated in 2010, the British Career Group is a unique organization. We offer a wide portfolio of great services to people who want to study, work and settle down. We believe that immigrating to any country can offer people the best quality of life as well as the freedom to pursue personal and professional goals that may not be available to them in the countries where they currently live. Our pragmatic approach is appreciated and our reputation is based on trust, resources, honesty and experience.
The British Career Group has always been at the forefront of innovation, marrying technology with dedicated learners and trainers to transform online language learning courses in India and abroad. It is constantly working to meet the needs of 1.5 million people who are learning English and aimlessly searching to bridge the gap between hesitation and self-confidence. This approach resonates with the company’s slow but steady growth that revives growth with a cautious but long-term approach.
Contact Details of British Career Group
Address: SCF – 54, 2nd Floor, Sector 61, Mohali, Punjab, India
Business Phone Number: 99889 22775, 81469 92270
4th out of Top 5 IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali
Career Creators Pvt. Ltd. is now one of the reputed international education consultants in North India. Career creators have been helping Indian students study abroad for 13 years. Since 2001, we have established ourselves as a trusted provider of education and career counselling services, enrolling hundreds of students around the world in accredited colleges and universities. With nearly 20 years of experience, we have undoubtedly emerged as one of the best IELTS coaching institutes in Mohali.
We have set various standards for our services as a speciality in this particular area and we will continue to uphold our standards. So if you are looking for the best IELTS organization in Mohali Phase 7, then the career creator is the centre of a lot of opportunities to take the opportunity to get the best IELTS coaching in Mohali with us.
Contact Details of Career Creators
Address: SCF: 36, 2nd & 3rd Floor Phase 7 Mohali, Punjab, India
Business Phone Number: +91-172-5099012
5th out of Top 5 IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali
At ThinkEnglish, high-quality training is guaranteed and is an essential part of our identity. At Think English, we believe that our success lies in the success of our students. Therefore, we support and assist our students so that they can fulfil their dreams. In simple terms, English is a language spoken all over the world, which is called a universal language. It is considered to be one of the most important languages in the world today. It is part of a worldwide study. Due to globalization, its importance is increasing in every field as it serves as a medium of communication in different countries.
We have extensive experience in training IELTS IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, OET, Spoken English and students for interview preparation.
We are a professional team of highly motivated and dedicated professionals with a strong commitment to strengthening the ability to speak English fluently to achieve our goals. Due to our consistently excellent record, Think English is considered as one of the top institutes in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula (Tricity) region among the top IELTS, PTE, OET, TOEFL institutes. We have a high-level infrastructure with smart classrooms/labs and computer labs for each course training for IELTS, PTE, OET, TOEFL, Spoken English and interview preparation classes in Chandigarh, Mohali area. Due to the excellent results of English coaching classes and excellent IELTS institutes in Punjab and North India, Think English is now becoming the first choice of students.
Contact Details of ThinkEnglish
Address: S.C.O. 113, First Floor, Phase-11, Sector-65, Mohali (Chandigarh), Punjab, India
Business Phone Number: 95777-05000
What is IELTS?
Standing for the International English Language Testing System, it is one of the universally accepted English proficiency tests that almost every other person going abroad has to appear for.
Now, why does it matter so much? Well, just because, this test helps to establish the fact that you are able to understand as well as speak English, which is an important aspect when you are applying to go to an English speaking country.
The IELTS test can now be divided into two types, e.g. Academic and General. They are essentially the same IELTS test, with the sole purpose of giving the test and a slight change in the syllabus. While academic IELTS is taken for the purpose of completing higher studies at some good university overseas, general IELTS is usually taken by people who have completed their secondary education, gained work experience or moved abroad temporarily. Are willing to go.
As you know, eyelets are divided into 4 parts; That is, listening, speaking, reading and writing. And you need to prepare separately for each part of the exam. So, here are some tips to help you.
Is Coaching for IELTS necessary?
Wondering what it would be like to swim for the first time without a float? Well, it’s similar to writing the IELTS exam, only here Float is a consultant. So, should you join IELTS coaching or not?
An advisor plays an important role when it comes to becoming an IELTS master. IELTS, though seemingly simple to most people, is not a piece of cake; The structure of the exam is the most important factor.
With the increasing access to the internet, it has become much easier to understand and comprehend the intricacies and complexities of internationally acclaimed exams. However, one must know, ‘Knowing is not enough.’
It is important to know the IELTS format
IELTS is a high-level exam and is conducted in a very professional environment.
As a well-known fact, it is divided into four skills, namely: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
It is important for the test taker to be well aware of the pattern of all these skills in which he will be judged. Knowing what to do is an important factor as far as the IELTS exam goes, for example, if one knows what to do, one can focus on how to do it best!
Unfortunately, it has been observed that many candidates are confused not only with the pattern but also with the overall examination. When it comes to writing exam parts or scoring parts, for them everything is nothing but a chaotic mess.
Find a mentor to help you prepare for your eyelashes
The best solution to all puzzles is guidance. The person with the proper knowledge is the one who should find all the test takers.
Generally, IELTS consultants/trainers are trained and certified by IELTS co-owners: British Council or IDP Australia. They are trained in aspects like scoring pattern, band score distribution, assessment method, identification of correct sources, use of resources and strategies used to get good marks in IELTS exam.
Therefore, it is very useful to get the hand of IELTS under the guidance of such trained and certified experts.
Once a candidate decides to take the exam, the first and foremost thing he or she should do is find a trainer, a mentor, but one who has got the certified information. This means that it is important to know the credentials and experience from whom the aspirants want guidance.
A coach prepares IELTS by providing constant feedback to the candidate and makes it easy for him to understand the loophole and focus on the weak areas.
Test takers are often seen practising on their own, especially for speaking and writing. They are unaware of the fact that it may not produce the desired results because all participants are enthusiastic and do not have a professional eye.
Online IELTS testing platform
It is especially important to have supervised practice sessions when it comes to speaking and writing modules, as they are both individual and difficult to score.
This can be achieved either by joining an IELTS coaching centre or by practising online for IELTS on various IELTS practice platforms such as Test My Score, where you can practice online simulation of IELTS exam and by IELTS experts. Have your tests been evaluated? Valuable tips to help you increase your IELTS band score.
Overall, when IELTS is practised under proper guidance, test-takers benefit from getting the required band score and that too is like a pro!
Section-wise IELTS Preparation Guide
- In the first recording, you have to listen to the conversation between two people and answer the questions in the same way. Now, these recordings can be in any accent, such as American, British, Australian or even Asian English. To prepare for it you need to be aware of these movements and how do you do it? Well, you have to watch videos, lots and lots of videos. We suggest you watch Ted Talks or watch the debate on the BBC or CNN.
- The second recording is a play on social context and the fourth is a university speech. For the preparation of these two recordings, the main thing is to pay attention to the central idea mentioned in the recording. In addition, you need to understand what other issues have been raised in the recording and the way the speaker presents his views.
- The third recording is usually a group discussion between about 4 people. Here, too, it is important for you to understand the main topic of discussion. Also, try to remember the names of the people involved in the conversation and the specific context, if any.
- When watching videos to prepare yourself for the exam, try to start with subtitled videos, as this will help you understand them better and will also help you improve your vocabulary.
- Finally, listen to each recording patiently and try to remember only the most important parts of it. Don’t mess with your brain with unnecessary information. This, of course, you can only do with a lot of practice.
- Now, this is the most dangerous part of the test. However, with a few tips, you can easily overcome this. In the first application of this section, you will have to answer some simple questions about yourself, such as family, hobbies, desires, etc. So, the suggestion here is to give a detailed answer immediately, but at the same time don’t gossip too much. Can have a detrimental effect on the examiner.
- For the second application, you have to speak for about 2 minutes on the given topic. Here, try to convey easily what you understand about the given topic. Use facts to support your answer, but only those that you are certain about. Don’t use misleading facts or hoodwinks as it can get you in trouble. Be concise, specific and confident about what you are saying.
- The third task requires you to answer the examiner’s questions based on the topic you talked about. Again, be specific and confident about what you are talking about. Be sure of what you said in the last application because the examiner may ask you difficult questions to refute yourself.
- Don’t fall for it.
- Try not to get too excited or nervous when answering the test taker. Respond calmly and discreetly. For questions you don’t know the answer to, try not to give incomplete answers with broken facts. Just answer as much as you know and if you don’t know, tell the examiner.
- In this section, you will need to read and answer 3 long questions, each containing about 300 words, so the first thing you need to learn is how to speed up reading. Is. You can develop these skills just by reading and developing the habit of reading a lot before taking the exam. Try to understand the excerpts from the first reading, as you don’t have much time to re-read them.
- Try to summarize the central idea of your head parts. This will help you to answer the questions more accurately. Keep in mind what the author wants to say in the passages and how he makes his argument.
- Learn the art of skimming through the passage as it will be very helpful for you when looking for answers to every question. When writing answers, be very specific and specific about each answer. If you are not, check again, but try to be as accurate as possible.
- Develop the habit of reading a lot before exams. This is the only way you can get more points in this section. Also, work on your vocabulary.
- After all, you don’t want to find out what a particular word in the passage means. The best way to do this is to go through the old-fashioned papers or good IELTS books.
- You will need to complete two tasks in this section; A 150-word description of a given image or graph and a 250-word essay, both in 60 minutes, the smart move is to finish the article first, as it takes more time and then moves on to task 1.
- When writing an article, make sure you present the central idea of the article accurately and very sensibly. Also, make the argument of the subject smooth, so that each paragraph appears to be connected to the previous one. You don’t want your article to look like a random collection of facts, but a strong piece of writing that explains a given topic.
- For the first application, learn to understand graphs and tables well. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. In addition, understand the given values and create your own description using comparisons between these values. Try not to overemphasize any part of the description; Keep it accurate and simple. A vague and clear description is what you want to present to the examiner.
- Develop a good vocabulary and speed up your writing. Completing both tasks in 60 minutes is a challenge and you need to get in the habit of writing to complete it. Also, avoid making useless punctuation or using abbreviations, as this can affect your score. Use formal language for articles.
- With this IELTS Preparation Guide, you can easily prepare for every part of the IELTS exam. But, is that all? Well, it is not enough just to prepare yourself for each section, there are some other common hints that you need to keep in mind and we have noted them for you.
IELTS is an English language test required by international candidates to consider studying or working in a country where English is the main language of communication. The most popular countries where IELTS is accepted for university admission are the UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
Hope you like the list of Top 5 IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali. You can choose any of these above given IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali for your study purpose. If you want any other information regarding this list then you can contact us or you can visit our official website.