PPC Training in Mohali is getting the most from Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Twitter, and Pay Per Click ads. Through our course, effectively learn and master the PPC skills; fully optimize your accounts on different PPC Platforms and generate maximum results from PPC. We follow the best PPC practices. We teach you how to create successful campaigns to drive massive targeted traffic to the website strategically to outclass the competition and generate maximum ROI. In other words, show your ad only to the audience interested in your products or services.
Exclusively take control of how much you need to pay for each click. Learn every concept involved in PPC (Pay Per Click) here right from Account setup, well-structured campaign creation to Extensive Reporting and Billing, etc. We also teach you how to continuously manage and monitor the necessary results at regular intervals to save money. Effectively learn how to act upon the KPIs (key performance indicators) to assess and fine-tune your PPC strategy to boost CTR and conversion rates. Join our PPC Course in Mohali designed by real-time experts, complete certification, and work on Live-projects to gain the much-needed practical knowledge and maximize performance. At the end of the course, you are in a position to create your PPC campaigns to achieve your business goals and stand out in today’s ferocious competitive online marketplace.
In brief, what you study are listed below:
- Introduction to PPC (pay per click)
- Steps involved in PPC Advertising
- Competitor Research
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Match Types
- Campaign Creation in PPC
- Campaign Management
- How to write Ads
- Bidding Strategies
- Landing Page Creation
- Remarketing and Conversion Tracking
- Tracking and Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- PPC Tools, etc.,
What Is PPC?
Pay-per-click (PPC) is an advertising model that lets marketers place ads on an ad platform and pay the host of that platform every time their ad is clicked. The goal of a PPC ad is to lead the person viewing it to click through to the advertiser’s website or app, where that visitor can complete a valuable action, such as purchasing a product. Search engines are incredibly popular advertising platforms. They allow you to display ads that are relevant to what users are searching for. Advertising services like Google Ads and Bing Ads operate with real-time bidding (RTB), where advertising inventory is sold in a private automated auction using real-time data.
Every time an ad is clicked, sending the visitor to a landing page or the website, a small fee is charged. It is essentially a targeted form of buying website visits, that will hopefully end up in conversions, whether it’s a sign-up or a sale.
The different types of PPC ads include search ads, local search ads, display ads, and remarketing. These ads can show up on web pages, social media platforms, web pages, and mobile apps. They usually look similar to the content around them. For example, the ads on social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter have the same format as organic posts but are marked with “Sponsored” or “Promoted”.
The Importance of Pay Per Click Marketing
As mentioned earlier, one of the major aspects of PPC is that as an advertiser, you only pay when your ad gets clicked on by a Google user. This helps you keep great control over your spending and understand exactly where or how your money is being spent and converted into a favorable action. The moment the money in your PPC spends account is exhausted, Google stops posting your PPC ads until you fill it up again. You can always review your financial situation and proceed with PPC only if you feel you are in a comfortable and advantageous position.
Targeting made easy
Imagine if you searched for ‘bicycles for kids’ online and were shown results that were for people in the USA. In today’s day and age of extreme personalization, you must put a lot of thought into the demographic/profile of your customers. PPC advertising lets you target the users of your choice with laser focus, be it based on their age, lifestyle, location, device, the times they are most active online, etc. Even retargeting, that is attempting to convert users who Cost-effective – because you only pay when a user actually reaches you showed interest in your brand but did not convert to active customers, is possible through PPC as you can learn from past mistakes and optimize your ads for the most impact.
As mentioned earlier, PPC is all about seeing faster results that are also consistent. This is all the more significant if you are just setting up your business and want to hit the ground running by reaching out to prospective customers and making them aware of your brand. There have also been occurrences when new websites, in their ambition to draw in maximum traffic, did not think to provide themselves to handle large visitor loads, leading to a temporary outage or crashing, thereby affecting their reputation. In such scenarios, you can pause your PPC campaigns until things are in the clear again.
Features that sway
PPC provides you a huge amount of control, be it through geo-targeting, ad scheduling, ad rotation, bid strategies, keyword planning/research, data reporting features, and more. In addition to the fact that this helps tailor-make a campaign that will reach only those you want to approach, it will also help you track where you are doing well and where you are not. Besides these helpful features, you even have the option to run multiple campaigns at the same time for various keywords and audiences. All this will add to considerable jumps in revenue once you have perfected your PPC strategy.
SEO and PPC go hand-in-hand
Many digital marketing beginners may believe that SEO and PPC do not work well together but that could not be further from the truth. Not only does PPC help better the overall ranking of your site by immediately attracting web traffic for new keywords, but it also provides you with fresh information about popular keywords that will help you obtain better business/brand exposure. A clever PPC campaign can in fact improve your SEO strategy by quickly making up for the keywords the latter may not be working that well for. Hence you must include both these marketing techniques into the mix.
What You Will Learn From Pay Per Click Training in Mohali?
PPC is one of the most effective and most popular forms of Online Marketing. It is also sometimes referred to as PPC (pay-per-click) or CPC (cost-per-click) marketing.
Through Google Adwords, we can target any language, location, and display your ads at any time. PPC training in Mohali will definitely help you create, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns. It will also help you in increasing getting qualified traffic to your website and keeps your costs to a minimum. So PPC is simply gaining traffic to get visibility in all the search engines through paid methods.
Advantages of pay-per-click advertising
The benefits of running PPC advertising include:
- Cost-effective – because you only pay when a user actually visits your website, it can be a good value for money. You can opt to spend as much or as little as you like.
- Targeted – you can select your audience according to demographics like location, language, and device
- Measurable – PPC campaigns can be set up to carefully measure effectiveness. You can determine exactly how much your return on investment is.
- Customizable – as you run your campaigns, you can make many small adjustments to improve based on what works best.
- Training resources – there are many (often free) online courses and training materials to help you develop your skills.
- Fast – you will see the impact of your PPC efforts almost instantly. Organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategy can take months to make a difference.
PPC Training course Content/syllabus
We gathered the most widely used PPC Training course content used by training institutes in Mohali. The PPC Training course syllabus covers basic to advanced level and it may vary based on PPC Training training classes offered in nacharam.
PPC Training Module
- Meaning of Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC)
- Why there is a need to do PPC
- How PPC grow your business
- Google Ad-sense and Ad words
- Adbrite, Chitika, Amazon and other PPC programs
- Yahoo, MSN, and Google PPC comparison
- Google Ad Words structure
- Set-up a PPC Campaign
- Google Ad word Account Structure
Create PPC Campaign
- Setting up a PPC Campaign
- Google Ad word Account Structure
- Setting up an Ad group within the campaign
- Using My Client Centre (MCC)
- CTR, CPA, CPM
- What is the Impression?
- How to make an effective ad?
- What is “Cost/Conversion”?
- How to increase CTR & Conversion?
- What is Tracking Code?
Keyword Research for PPC
- What is Keyword Research and analysis?
- Researching PPC Keywords
- Importance of target keywords and audiences
- Selecting Keywords according to Geographical location
- Analyzing the keywords of your competitors
- Finding Keywords popularity & Global and local search Volume
- Categorizing your ad campaigns to Ad groups
- PPC Keywords tools and resources
Create Ads for PPC Campaigns
- Create Impressive and Effective Ads and Ad groups
- Unique Title and character limits
- Measurement of Title, Description URL
- The ad that produces better ROI
- Various examples of Successfully Effective ads
- Creation of Landing pages and Destination URLs
Bids Management in PPC – What is bidding management?
- What is the Quality Score in PPC?
- How Does Quality Score Affect your bids and rankings?
- How to Increase Position on Search?
- Bid for Ad position
- Define Bid for Each keyword and Bid Management
- User Define bids and Google Automatic Bids
- Importance of bidding techniques
- competitors Analysis for bidding
Landing Page for PPC
- What is a Landing Page?
- Ads Versus Landing Page
- Important of Landing Page
- Optimize Your landing pages
- How to Increase conversion rates
- What is “Click-through-Rates” (CTRs)
- Use Calls to Action
- Campaign Performance Reports
- Keywords Performance Reports
- Ad group Performance Reports
- Ads Performance Reports
PPC Campaigns Tools
- Google Ad word Tool
- Keywords Spy
- Google Ad word Editor
Benefits of PPC Training
You may feel as though your traditional advertising routes have done well in the past and why change if it’s working, right? Well, unlike more traditional advertising outlets, PPC allows you to be more than just noise in a sea of ads.
- Control over the budget and schedule – When you begin, you set a budget for the ad campaign, however, it is not set in stone. You have the ability to adjust it at any point and, if you find that each click is costing you more than you want to spend, you can change the keywords you are using to get a lower cost-per-click rate. You may also find some campaigns are not doing well, so you can just turn them off and add that budget to ones that are.
- You only pay for clicks – This saves you a lot of money vs. traditional marketing platforms. You may pay $5 for a click but then get a $500 return in sales. You can also determine the most effective ads by tracking where people are clicking through and where they abandon, especially if your click to conversion rates are low.
- You can measure and track – Virtually any goal, downloads, contest entries, email signups, etc, can be tracked through PPC advertising. This gives you measurable results to present to your boss and other stakeholders.
- Results are fast – People are actively searching the key-terms you bid on and, therefore, you could have a lead in less than a minute. While this is not always the case, you won’t have to wait long to have your company mentioned at the top of search results for queries directly related to your products and services.
- You can target – One of the greatest things about PPC advertising is that you only pay to find exactly who you want to reach. Using keywords, demographics, and interests, the search engine puts your ad up where it matters the most. The leads will be real and relevant, and you can always readjust based on what is working the best. Usually, in about 3-6 months, you can make a great return on your PPC ad budget investment.