Tally Training in Chandigarh
Tally Training in Chandigarh helps you find the best fit for your search by choosing the service of your choice along with filters to ease your search. Long gone are the days when the only way to keep an account of all the business transactions was on paper. We owe it all to the advancement in technology. Advancement in technology has bought in all the important changes in the world of business. Modernity hasn’t only reformed the industrial sector but also the accounting and business sector. The introduction of modern business accounting solutions has made the life of business corporates and accounting specialists easier. Accounting books and registers are just in use now. It is the time of accounting software like Tally, Quick and many more. Tally is a complete accounting package that is considered as one of the best Accounting software available in India. Tally is one of a kind accounting software that solves the purpose of all accounting functions in one bundle. The Tally software is a complete suite of Accounting, Inventory, Taxation and Payroll. Tally handles any kinds of business transactions, whether big or small, happening in an organization. The Tally 9 ERP is used by individuals and business corporates all over the world to maintain the books of their accounts. And to record such transactions as a business professional, an individual need to learn Tally. A lot of institutions in Chandigarh give tally training. Tally software is so widely used by most of the accounting departments in India, that Tally training has become powerful and essential. Tally is essential for candidates seeking a job in the accounts department of any company to learn Tally to an advanced level. A certificate in Tally provides necessary skills to the students to perform all sorts of accounting operations.
We provide the best tally training in Chandigarh which includes inventory, insert calculation, GST, Final Accounts, and many more. Our practical ways of teaching help students to practice the same right from the first day itself. The trainers are highly experienced with industry experience in their respective technologies. Our tally training course is a job-oriented course planned with the industry standard and conducted by corporate trainers only. The course is designed to help students achieve their goals in a tally training course.
We are doing it completely differently to train students on cutting-edge technologies like tally Pivot Table, MIS Reporting in our tally course in Chandigarh. The Advanced modules like inventory, insert calculation, GST, Final Accounts, etc. are conducted in a way that anybody can adapt and learn because it’s all about practical implementation which starts here from the beginning itself.
When it comes to placement we have our dedicated placement team to look after your placement activity. We believe in quality education and TCA is fully responsible and dedicated to the quality delivery of every course we conduct. Hence we say what matters is your knowledge at the end of the day and we are ready to build you as a complete package technically and of course our placement team will do their best in getting you placed finally. We have our dedicated placement team looking after grooming sessions, personality development sessions, resume-building activities, and off-campus – on-campus interview scheduling for the students.
About Tally Course:
Tally ERP 9 is designed to optimize the running of the business. It focuses on different domains and helps keep a clear line of work with departments, reducing paperwork and time required for completion of the tasks. Besides, Tally allows you to analyze your business at different levels allowing a better understanding of data and enhanced planning and forecasting. Our Tally ERP 9 training focuses on granting students the fundamental core knowledge of accounts and experience with basic accounting terminology that will enable them to utilize Tally ERP 9 efficiently.
We are one of the best Tally ERP 9 training institutes in Chandigarh. Our Tally classes will be based on the practical method with fundamental of Tally ERP 9 mixed with unique and useful expertise. So, join our Tally training and learn to deal with your business accounts to increase your revenue.
Why Tally ERP 9?
Tally ERP 9 is a world-leading accounting package. It offers a broad range of exposure in practical accounting. Almost all accounting works can be simplified by Tally ERP 9 which is known from the catchline of Tally, “Power of Simplicity.”
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0 is ready for GST, and it will replace the complex taxation and makes it simple to handle eFiling, business accounting, inventory, billing, payroll, and more.
Nowadays, Tally is a complete business management software product that opens up a whole new employment avenues for students and professionals. probably hundreds of challenging jobs.
The students of the Commerce and Business field have a greater opportunity to make their career in multiple ways. Graduate and Post Graduate level of education is not just enough to secure employment in the accounting field. The students should make familiarize themselves practically with the usage of accounting software. Therefore an experience and exposure should make them perfect in their career.
- The advanced course will help you get out of cascading tax effects and make GST online procedures easy.
- Learn how to effectively use the Tally software for easy GST setup and price configuration according to the company’s preferences
- Get efficiency in bookkeeping and accounting
- Giving you scope for multiple job opportunities
- Help to increase your remuneration and let you perform better in your job
- Business owners who learn Tally can save money by calculating GST and other taxes without hiring professionals
Who should take the Tally ERP 9 Course?
- Anyone can take this GST Ready Tally ERP 9 training to learn and perform accounting, taxation, and inventory work on Tally.
- Accountants can take Tally course like Tax Consultants, Accounting Job Person’s, Cost Accountants, Chartered Accountants, or any other specialist who want to work on Tally Software.
- Commerce students can learn Tally ERP 9 course with GST because many medium and small businesses in India use Tally software for their everyday accounting work.
- Business Owners can take Tally ERP 9 Training. They can examine fund and cash flows, profits, data, reporting, finance, and other relevant information about their business. It is more helpful to them.
Syllabus of Tally Course in Chandigarh
Module 1: BASIC OF ACCOUNTING
- Types of Accounts
- Accounting Principles or concepts
- Mode of Accounting
- Rules of Accounting
- The double-entry system of bookkeeping
Module 2: FUNDAMENTALS OF TALLY ERP 9
- Introduction to TALLY ERP 9
- History of tally
- Versions of tally
- Company Features
- Getting functions with TALLY ERP 9
- Creation / setting up of Company in TALLY ERP 9
Module 3: ACCOUNTING MASTERS IN TALLY ERP 9
- Chart of Groups
- Multiple Groups
- Multiple Ledgers
Module 4: INVENTORY MASTERS IN TALLY ERP 9
- Stock Groups
- Multiple Stock Groups
- Stock Categories
- Multiple Stock Categories
- Units of Measure
- Stock Items
Module 5: VOUCHERS ENTRIES IN TALLY ERP 9
- Types of Vouchers
- Chart of Vouchers
- Accounting Vouchers
- Inventory Vouchers
Module 6: ADVANCE ACCOUNTING IN TALLY ERP 9
- Bill-wise details
- Cost centers and Cost Categories
- Multiple currencies
- Interest calculations
- Budget and controls
- Scenario management
- Bank Reconciliation
Module 7: ADVANCE INVENTORY IN TALLY ERP 9
- Order Processing
- Recorder Levels
- Batch-wise details
- Bill of Materials
- Batch-Wise Details
- Different Actual and Billed Quantities
- Price Lists
- Zero-Valued Entries
- Additional cost details
Module 8: TAXES IN TALLY ERP 9
- Vat Reports
- Vat Reports
- TDS Reports
- TCS Reports
- Excise Repots
Module 9: SERVICE TAX
- Service Tax Repots
Module 10: TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANTAGES IN TALLY ERP 9
- Tally vault
- Security controls
- Tally Audit
- Backup and restore
- Split company data
- Import and export of data
- Printing Reports and Cheques
- Create a Company Logo
PAYROLL ACCOUNTING IN TALLY ERP 9
Module 11: GENERATING REPORTS IN TALLY ERP 9
- Financial Statements
- Trading Account
- Profit & Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Accounts Books and Reports
- Inventory Books and Reports
- Exception Reports
- Statutory Reports
- Payroll Reports
- Trail balance
- Day Book
- List of Accounts
- Stock Summary
Features Of Tally
- Simple accounting management
- One-stop solution for compliance
- Support for banking transactions
- Faster access to business report
- Flexible inventory management
- Easy application management
- Easy to share
- Support for manufactures
- Multilingual capabilities
- Enhanced security
Future Scope of Tally ERP 9 Training in Chandigarh
Tally has splendorous benefits for giving a promising future for the certified Tally professionals to record business transactions efficiently. Organizations are expected employees with the required skills for business in creating and maintaining master records, voucher generation, and so on. Tally can be combined with other platforms to produce accounting features of an application.
It will consist of the following functions with the benefit of having more job opportunities:
- To perform all fundamental accounting functions
- To estimate job costing for the companies
- To Store and manage inventory details
- Payroll management of multiple companies
- Tax return filing, profit calculation, loss statement, balance sheet preparation, create trial balance, cash-flow reports, etc
- Manage budget and calculate the interest of outstanding amounts
An average salary of Tally experts with certification gets INR 2,50,000 per annum as per the record of naukri.com. At present, there are around 6000 jobs that can be found in the Tally domain of the top companies like Accord, Excel Diesel, AIM Infocom, etc. SLA Institute provides deep insights on Tally Training in Chandigarh with Placement Assurance for the right applicants after the successful course completion.
Admin executives perform administrative and office support tasks. Duties may include attending telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Inclusive software skills, Internet research abilities, and strong communication skills are required.
These professionals are found in every industry, the major duties here are preparing daily sales report into excel spreadsheets, collecting daily cash receipts from all heads, and process accounts payable cheques. Maintaining accounting documents in the database and preparing payment vouchers are also their day-to-day tasks.
Auditors professionals working in the accounting departments of a huge range of firms. They are responsible for examining the money going in and out of organizations and keeping their records. Their key roles are sorting, checking, and analyzing spreadsheet data, examining company accounts, financial control systems, and other financial management tasks.
Financial Analysts are the one who plans, analyzes, and creates financial reports for companies. Their final goal is to improve the financial status of the company by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management.
An Account Manager manages the management of sales and relationships with particular customers for a company. An account manager maintains the company’s existing relationships with a client or group of clients to continue using the company for business.
Senior accountants are responsible for resolving account problems, maintaining general ledger and bank statements. Having excellent analytical skills, familiar with accounting principles to analyze financial reports is part of a senior accountant’s job.
Why Choose us for Tally Training in Chandigarh?
- Tally training in Chandigarh is designed according to the current IT market.
- Offer the best Tally training and placement in Chandigarh with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend, and customized Tally training in Chandigarh.
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 10 years of real industry experience.
- Trainers of Tally training in Chandigarh helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with the real latest equipment.
- 24×7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self-study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken English, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention from instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
Placement Assistance after Tally Training in Chandigarh
- We provide placement to the students, as we have a dedicated placement wing that feeds to the needs of the students during placements.
- We also help the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- We also conduct Personality Development sessions including Spoken
- English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situations with ease.
- Our trainers have prepared their students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more.