Distance Education in Chandigarh offers a Correspondence course for Master of Computer Application (MCA) that aims to educate students in the science and practice of Information Technology. The importance of MCA is to offer practical training to design and develop software applications. This course prepares students for a brilliant career in Software Development and Programming. Correspondence MCA course allows the candidate to be updated on the latest technology in the IT industry and makes them equipped with the essential skills and knowledge.
In today’s world, the computer industry has been growing at an exceptional rate, making it amongst the speedy growing sectors of the economy. When compared to pure computer science, the number of experts graduating with a specialization in MCA has been on the rise. The reason being the availability of very user-friendly development ornaments whereby any particular background is not a need for the student pursuing courses in computer applications like MCA. This Correspondence MCA course in Chandigarh introduces students to the practical elements of software development keeping in mind the needs and requirements of the clients, thereby these MCA graduates have sufficient scope in the customer support department and making the software more user-friendly and easy for the clients to use.
Distance MCA Education in Chandigarh is an excellent platform for those aiming to enter the computer profession and they are absorbed by the reputed companies in the designations like Software Engineer, Software Consultant, Network Engineer, Database Administrator, Programmer, Quality Assurance Engineer, & Technical Support Engineer.
What is Distance MCA?
Master of Computer Applications in Distance Mode is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is given for a course or program in Computer Applications. It is famous among the younger generation who wish to make their careers out there in the world of coders and programmers.
MCA is the master study in computer and software application where aspirants learn the techniques and methodologies to how to build and develop the software as well as web applications, database administration, and system programming. This master study is generally 3-years of a program for the new candidates but the students, who left their MCA before its completion in the lack of money or job priority, can apply again to complete it in one year. There are many UGC and DEC recognized universities that started offering this sound good opportunity to those students so as they can avail the degree of MCA in one year in Chandigarh.
With rapid advancement in the Information Technology (IT) sector, the demand for a postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) has reached its summit. However, with increased ease in our lives, the advent of technology has made us busier as well. With hands full of things to do, every person has to turn into a pro multitasker. Similarly, the concept of distance education allows aspirants to do more and achieve more as you can learn while you earn! Although MCA distance education in Chandigarh is considered less significant than a regular course, it is definitely the best option for employed MCA aspirants who want to grab a better job position or company.
Syllabus Distance MCA Education in Chandigarh
- Subjects of Study
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Mathematical Foundation for Computer Science
- Computer Organization
- Paradigms of Programming
- Computer and ‘C’ Programming
- UNIX & Shell Programming
- Programming Lab
- Organization Lab
- General Proficiency
- Unix /Linux & Shell Programming Lab
- Organizational Structure and Personnel Management
- Object-Oriented Systems in C++
- Data and File Structure Using ‘C’
- Computer-Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques
- Computer Architecture & Microprocessor
- Combinatory & Graph Theory
- C++ Lab
- Data Structure Lab
- General proficiency
- Microprocessor Lab
- Computer Networks
- Operating System
- Design & Analysis of Algorithm
- Database Management System
- System Programming
- Internet & JAVA Programming
- JAVA Lab
- DBMS Lab
- General Proficiency
- DAA Lab
- Visual Basic
- Software Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation
- Elective I (any one of the following)
- Computer Graphics & Animation
- Foundation of E-Commerce
- Software Engineering Lab
- Computer Graphics Lab
- General Proficiency
- Visual Basic Lab
- WEB Technology
- Elective II (any one of the following)
- ERP System
- Net FrameWork & C
- Elective III (any one of the following)
- Management Information System
- Net FrameWork & C-Lab
- WEB Technology Lab
- General Proficiency
- Colloquium (more)
- Industrial Project
Benefits of Choosing Online MCA Distance Education Course
MCA is a master degree course which is done after completion of the BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) program, you can easily join this course; if you have completed your BCA course and wish to make your career in the IT field. If you want to join this MCA course but are unable to attend regular classes of MCA then there is an utmost solution waiting for you i.e. online MCA degree course. Now, you require to understand the advantages of choosing an online MCA course which is given below:
- If you choose the online MCA degree course, you will get access where you can see all the descriptions about taking online examinations, courses, data, and so on.
- While chasing this online MCA degree course, you will be allowed to set your own step of learning this course.
- You can study anytime & anywhere where you will need only the network connection.
- In this correspondence MCA course, you will get a proper Learning Management System to get course data via PDF files, audios, videos, and so on.
Jobs After Completing MCA Distance Education
- Software Application Architect: Aspirants will be responsible for making high-priority decisions to evaluate a business decision. This will also involve providing software development solutions like codes, programs, and even tools.
- Hardware Engineer: Aspirants are offered an opportunity to work with several complex hardware like circuit boards, wireframes, hard disks, printers, and more. The job is to offer the companies or clients alternative cost-effective solutions.
- System Engineer/Developer: Aspirants are responsible for developing codes required for operating systems used for the firms or the client. This job needs strong coding skills and strong knowledge of different software.
- System Analyst: Aspirants with System Analyst as a profile are responsible for designing IT solutions for companies or clients to maximize efficiency.
- Technical Writer: Aspirants with good communication and written skills can opt for Technical Writing as a job pursuit. Many MNC requires technical documentation to be prepared which requires efficient technical skills.
- Troubleshooter: Aspirants will be responsible for troubleshooting the technical issues of the organization as troubleshooting is the backbone which requires consistent monitoring and check-up.
- Web developer: Aspirants will be responsible for developing and designing websites for the organization or the client. This job also involves continuance of websites that needs knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Flash, etc.
- Software Engineer: Aspirants will be responsible for testing, designing, installing, and maintenance of the software systems adopted by the organization or the client. This job needs stronger computer skills and innovation as well.
Why us for Distance MCA Education in Chandigarh?
Distance MCA Education in Chandigarh offers Online MCA & Distance MCA but we also offer Universities for Distance Education in Chandigarh. We offer Distance Education in Chandigarh & Online education in Chandigarh for correspondence courses. We offer distance education in Chandigarh from UGC, AICTE approved university. We do offer part-time engineering in Distance education in Chandigarh. Distance MCA Education in Chandigarh offers Distance Education.
Distance Education in Chandigarh offers MBA, MCA, BBA, EMBA, B.E, Diploma, BCA, BA, BCom all main courses through Distance Education, Correspondence.
Distance MCA Education in Chandigarh is specially designed for an experienced person who wants to obtain a professional education without taking a career break. The program design by distance education in Chandigarh offers a highly updated and well-researched curriculum through the innovative pedagogic interface. This program makes sure the development of required managerial skills and competencies with important business tools, to allow the work-based application of concepts in one’s immediate job. One can actually see the advantage in tangible and measurable terms both for the individual and the enterprises. We are the best Distance Education in Chandigarh, Correspondence MBA Institutes in Chandigarh.
- Proven track record in the pedagogy of distance education
- 24×7 Learning Management System
- Comprehensive & specialized Programme curriculum covering the latest advance & emerging trends
- Contents developed by experts from academia and industry
- E-Learning, e-books, e-mentoring & faculty interaction (chats / emails)
- Learning through Virtual Classroom
- The dynamic online evaluation system
- Experiential learning by way of project work/case studies
- Placement assistance
- We also provide both study materials: soft & hard copies