Diploma in Computer Application course is one of the most demanding computer application courses. Diploma in Computer Application in Chandigarh & Mohali, we are providing a Diploma in computer application courses to many students and are making the students stand in that field too. Placement, practical knowledge, the backup support we are well organized in all these things because our aim is not to hire a student rather our agenda is to create professionals in the industry.
Diploma in computer application Course in Chandigarh & Mohali is the best computer course who wants to learn computer basics and this Diploma in computer application course notes is also useful for beginners and the students who want to apply for the government jobs because today all vacancy additional eligibility are computer diploma. So it is a better option to start to gain your computer application skills and also internet skills. This is very advantageous for those who require jobs after Diploma in Computer Application. So various jobs after Diploma in computer application Course Computer Course jobs, many small companies recruit candidates who have a diploma in computer application certificate and job profile will be Computer Operator, Data Entry, Handling huge record, accounting section, Tally jobs, Diploma in computer application Course computer teaching job, etc.
Diploma in computer application Course Syllabus One-year course divided into four semesters each are 3 months, all 4 semesters have theory practical, exam, after clear first semester then you are eligible for next one. Diploma in computer application Course in Chandigarh & Mohali are advised to students when doing Diploma in computer application Course diploma Firstly research about the institute and should ask their Diploma in computer application Course course details because all institutes have their own course content module, but generally, all are same because some common course content in Diploma in Computer Application are Fundamentals, Some languages, internet, Accounting, etc. So firstly select which course structure you want to do.
Wanna Join a Diploma in Computer Applications Classes today? Don’t worry We “DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION COURSE IN CHANDIGARH & MOHALI” always here for you to solve your all queries regarding Diploma in Computer Applications Course Classes and Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications coaching classes. When you come to our Software development training center you will get a Diploma in Computer Applications Classes notes, Diploma in Computer Applications Classes books with Diploma in Computer Applications practical training, starting from the first step to the last step concerning course description “ Diploma in Computer Applications” classes guidance. You can start this Diploma in Computer Application Course because it gives you the skills, quality, knowledge, and qualification that you need to be successful. We provide 100% practical practice so that you will be able to catch it fastly.
What is the Diploma in Computer Application Course?
Diploma in Computer Applications is a one-year diploma course in the field of computer applications. Here we are providing a job-oriented professional Diploma in Computer Application Training Course with acknowledging diploma & certificate courses at our Diploma in Computer Application in Chandigarh & Mohali, with 100% job placement. Applications or software that works for computers or laptops are generally known as the computer application and the study of being an expert is known as Computer Application course. There is a numerous level of being educated in this field like Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, and much more. If you want to stand on your feet in this particular field and are lacking with time then Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) can be a good choice for you.
Diploma in Computer Applications Course can be the best Govt. accepted diploma course for you as you can get aimed in a short time span and can start earning in a short duration of time. We are offering the bulk of diploma courses in Chandigarh & Mohali like this one in which we are giving the best computer application courses. If you belong near to this region of Chandigarh & Mohali then this can be a good option for you to choose from.
The field is really broad that you cannot explore it in a single life. After taking a diploma you can move into a bachelor of the same field which is known as BCA (Bachelors of Computer Application). Being a professional in this field you can have numerous job opportunities. You can either set up your own development house (We will provide complete support in that) or you can get hired in reputed IT companies.
Eligibility For Diploma in Computer Application Course
Students who wish to pursue a Diploma in Computer Applications should have passed their higher school/ 10 + 2 from a recognized school. If they have opted for Computers as their major or optional subject after the 10th standard has an extra edge over others. Apart from this no other eligibility criteria are set for candidates. No minimum cutoff is needed and anybody who has passed high school can join for this course.
Diploma In Computer Application Course In Chandigarh & Mohali
FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER
- Introduction of Computer
- Evolution of the Computer
- Computer Generations
- Types of Computer
- Characteristics of Computers
- Classification of Computers
- Basic Applications of Computer
- Components of a Computer System
- Input Device / Output Devices
- Concept of Hardware & Software
- Computer Virus & Vaccines
- Anti-Virus / Network
MS-WINDOWS – 10
- Different Versions of Windows 10
- Basic Elements of Opening Screen
- WordPad / Notepad
- MS-Paint / Calculator
- Intro of MS-Word
- Advanced Formatting
- Editing Document
- Table in Document
- Insert the Object
- Mail Merge
- Saving / Printing Document
- Shortcuts Keys
- Introduction to MS-Excel
- Operator & Functions
- Cell Formatting
- Working with formulas and cell referencing
- Auto sum
- Formatting to worksheet
- Graphic Objects
- Chart / Sorting / Filtering
- Scenario Manager / List Box
- Goal Seek / Validation
- Macro / Printing Worksheet
- MS Powerpoint
- Introduction to MS- PowerPoint
- Drawing / Editing slides
- Changing templates
- Slide / Layouts
- Inserting Clipart
- Sound and Movies into Slides
- Add, Rearrange and Delete Slides
- Printing in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Animation and Action Buttons
- Adobe Photoshop
- All Tools
- Vector tools
- Create Pattern/brush & gradient
- Border creation through Bevel & Emboss
- Layer styles
- Types of layers
- Linking & saving web page
- About & History of Html
- Html Tag & Attributes
- Image & Text link Tag
- Html Table
- Html5 & Audio, Video Tag
- Drawing Basic Geometric Figures
- Saving & Closing a File
- Bitmap and Vector Images
- Importing/Exporting Images
- Changing the Page Size
- Printing Works
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Inventory Management
- Accounting day to day transactions
- Receivables and Payables Management
- Banking and Payments
- Storage and Classifications of Inventory
- Administration of Complete Order Processing
- Data Management
- Introduction to GST
- Getting Started with GST (Goods / Services)
- Recording Advanced and Adjustment Entries
- E-Way bill
- Generating GST Reports
- Filing of error-free return
- 2A Reconciliation
- TDS Process
- Enabling TDS in Tally
- Issue of TDS Certificate
- Creating TDS Masters
- TDS on Expenses
- TDS Report.
- Enabling Payroll in Tally
- Enabling Payroll Statutory Features
- Five Steps to Generate a Payslip
- Creating Employee Group / Payroll Unit /Attendance/Production Types / Pay Heads
- Defining Salary Structure
- Voucher Types in Payroll
- Payroll Transactions
- Salary Process.
- Home Row / Top-Row Bottom-Row Keys
- Fourth-Row Number and Symbol Keys
- Shift Keys
- Mastering the Keys
- Skill Drills
- Sentence Repetition
- Paragraph Practice
- Speed Boosters
- Timed Tests
- Business Letters / Memos
- Personal Business Notes
- Business Emails and Email Etiquette
- Application Letters
What are the objectives of a Diploma in Computer Application Course?
Some common computer applications courses provided online involve Introduction to Computers: This course offers an overview of computer systems, including networks, hardware, software, basic applications, and the Internet. Microsoft Office Applications: Students learn the various attributes of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. These courses may be combined into one course or covered in individual courses. Course topics may involve graphics, data-driven publications, web design, fonts, and layout design. Learning procedure and Requirements The online format is particularly appropriate for computer courses since students enhance the experience in system and Internet operations while using their computers to access and submit course materials. Access to the specific software course, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, or Windows Media Player, is often needed. Additionally, students may require remote desktop capabilities.
Diploma in Computer Application Course Job Opportunities:
Diploma in Computer Applications Course in Chandigarh & Mohali has numerous opportunities available some of the employment areas available are:
- Networking & Internetworking field
- Database Development & Administration field
- Programming – Development tools, languages
- Technical writing
- Software design & engineering
- Graphic design and animation
- Web/ e-commerce development.
Career Prospects and Future Opportunities after Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh & Mohali
The computer’s subject is what has made the application possible with one click. Companies, many companies keenly set out to look for skilled candidates who can fulfill the technical role criteria. On doing a Diploma in the Computer Application Course in Chandigarh & Mohali, aspirants get exposed to not only theoretical knowledge but also more importantly the practical skills. They get the hands-on experience which is the requirement of the hour in today’s times. Aspirants get to work under various job roles on graduating from Diploma in Computer Application course. The job options are described below:-
- Higher Studies– Students can go for advanced courses as well. Since diploma courses are practically intensive, therefore higher studies in the domain can bring those skills under more application.
- Web Designer– Students actively get the role of a web designer. They get the job of creating the site, looking after its aspects, more. The web designer is responsible for diagnosing the errors and madness on the website. They ensure the smooth functioning of the program. The starting salary of a web designer is Rs 25,000 per month.
- C++ Developer– Students graduating from a diploma in computer application course get admission as a programming language. A developer in C++ language gets the responsibility to code a program, test, and debug it. They continuously try to make effective programs for fast processing and better user experience. The minimum salary of a web designer is Rs 30,000 per month
- Computer Operator and Back Office– The diploma owner in Computer Application get job options such as a computer operator. In these career opportunities, professionals manage the data: correction and management, etc. A person with good knowledge of MS Office, communication skills, etc besides the diploma can pertain to the Computer Operator Job. The starting salary of a computer operator is Rs 30,000/- and more.
- Technology Service Analyst– In this job, the diploma owner gets the chance to work as a technical analyst. Their title role is to examine the system, management, etc. The minimum salary of the analyst is around Rs 25,000/- month.
- Software Developer– A software developer looks after the testing, designing, installation, and the overall conduct and maintenance. The minimum salary of a software developer is around Rs 45,000/- and more.
Diploma in Computer Application Course Certificate
The Diploma in Computer Application Course provides candidates with a certificate that holds the grades in the computer application field and is provided to benefit the students in getting a job with a perfect profile presentability. DCA courses can be taken after senior secondary education as well as post-graduation. This flexible course will offer an individual a stable living.
Why us for “ Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh & Mohali”?
- The teaching method is very effective and majestic so that aspirants can participate in the learning process.
- The course material is covered overall on every topic.
- Offering best notes, PDFs, and other study material.
- Prepare you to face the Diploma in Computer Applications exam in a better way.
- Diploma in the Computer Application Course in Chandigarh & Mohali, take your regular mock test.
- Experienced teachers providing the best coaching classes.
- Backup classes.
- Diploma in the Computer Application Course in Chandigarh & Mohali provides you with a set of multiple-choice questions for practice.
- All tests are checked and discussed in class.
- All doubts and questions are solved by our experts to make your test fruitful.
- For your subjective exams, we provide you a question bank for simplification.
- Revision classes are managed for the understanding of the subjects.
- Co-operative trainers.
- Smart classes.
- Various batches are available. You have to choose according to your desire.
- 100% practical training.
- 100% job assistance.
- We help you with your Internship also.
- Soft Skills classes are free with our existing syllabus.
- Diploma in the Computer Application Course in Chandigarh & Mohali, give the award and rewards to our students.